Stagiair(e) Equity Capital Markets (ECM)
- Required language
Imagine you can be actively involved in the Equity Capital Markets (ECM) team of Rabobank.
As an intern, you will have the opportunity to work on both deal origination and execution. You can make a difference by:
- Assist in the preparation of client presentations;
- Perform analysis on companies (including their investment case, strategy, markets, products and competitors) and the wider market (market trends and dynamics, investor perspectives);
- Support financial analyses and company valuations;
- Support in preparing management presentations, analyst presentations and prospectus.
With each other
Collaboration is at the heart of everything we do. The 12-headed Equity Capital Markets (ECM) team is part of the investment banking activities of Rabobank. This department offers a challenging, young, dynamic and international working environment.
Rabobank’s ECM team is specialised in originating and executing equity capital markets transactions. The ECM-related products and services include initial public offerings (IPOs), secondary offerings (e.g. rights issues, accelerated book-build offerings), convertible bond offerings and financial advisory. Rabobank ECM has a continuous strategic dialogue with the majority of listed companies in the Netherlands and Food & Agri globally as well as with potential listing candidates and financial sponsors. A selection of recent high profile transactions include the initial public offerings of Alfen, B&S Group, VolkerWessels, Avantium, Philips Lighting and Dong Energy, the rights issues of Credit Suisse and Delta Lloyd and the international equity raisings of Total Produce and Greencore.
We are looking for best in class university 3rd and 4th year students. At the start of you internship you are required to remain enrolled at a university during your full internship and to be available to work full-time for at least 10 weeks.
In addition, it's important that you recognise everything in the checklist below:
- Completing your 3rd year of a bachelor degree or currently enrolled in a master degree;
- Outstanding record of academic achievement combined with extra-curricular interests;
- Exceptional analytical and quantitative problem-solving skills;
- Fluency in English, both verbal and in writing is a prerequisite;
- Fluency in at least one other European language (including Dutch) is preferred;
- Solid work ethic and high level of self-motivation;
- Strong team player.
Do you want to become the ideal version of yourself? We would love to help you achieve this by focusing firmly on your growth, development and investing in an environment where you keep learning every day. We give you the space to innovate and initiate. In this way, we offer you numerous opportunities to grow and help you exceed your expectations, to do the right thing exceptionally well, and to therefore grow as a professional.
Please submit your CV, cover letter and transcripts of university grades via our website.
Make sure to include the exact time span in which you are available in your cover letter. Please be advised that the number of positions is limited.
Are you the person we're looking for? Are you ready to join Rabobank as an Intern within ECM and to make a difference to yourself, our customers and to society? We look forward to receiving your application for this vacancy in Utrecht.
Good to know:
- If you have any questions please contact Linda van Gogh, Recruiter, via Linda.van.Gogh@rabobank.nl or on +31 6 20536111.
- If you pass our first selection round, we will invite you for an online assessment. After passing the online assessment, we will invite you for interviews at our headquarters in Utrecht.
- You have to remain enrolled at a university during your whole internship period within Rabobank.
- This internship position is open for non-EU citizens registered at a Dutch university during the whole internship period.
- The application process includes screening. Based on the screening procedures in place at Rabobank, we assess whether new staff are reliable enough to work at Rabobank.
- We offer a competitive internship allowance.
- Everyone is different, and it is exactly those differences that help us become an even better bank. That's why we want to know who you really are!