- Da Vinci Derivatives
- Business Development
- Required language
- Dutch, English
In this role we are looking for:
Smart, enthusiastic and skilled C++/Python developer with a talent for simplicity and the drive to get things done. Together with a strong and fun team of highly skilled people you will be required to perform at the highest level with the goal to beat the markets and build one of the best proprietary trading firms in Europe.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Understanding, designing and implementing algorithms and strategies in close collaboration with Trading and Research;
- Working closely with Trading, Research and MidOffice to automate and optimize their workflows, making sure that ‘the business’ runs as effectively and efficiently as possible;
- Various operational aspects, such as system deployment, monitoring and tweaking; in general making sure the trading systems are running as smooth, reliable and as fast as possible, always;
- Your own code and the quality thereof, taking on full responsibility and accountability for your contributions.
In this role you will be offered:
- A once in a lifetime opportunity to be part of a successful and fast-growing young company;
- The freedom to come up with great ideas and the space to push these to completion;
- A very exciting and dynamic work environment;
- An opportunity to learn from the best in the field;
- A base Salary of 80k and a variable pay plus excellent prospects;
- For people coming from abroad we provide a relocation package;
- Expat service available for people coming from abroad;
- Lunches and dinner during work hours;
- In house gym available.
What should you do now:
If you think you are ready for the challenge, you have an entrepreneurial mind and you are eager to build on a great future with Da Vinci Derivatives, upload your CV and motivation letter using the below link.