Sales Trader Graduation Program (German-speaking)
- OTC FLOW
- Corporate Finance, Financial Services, Quantitative Finance, Trading
- Required language
Do you want to have direct impact in one of the leading companies in environmental markets? Does the idea of joining a dynamic and fast-paced environment excite you? Do not miss out on this opportunity! Apply now and join us at our brand-new office in Amsterdam, the Netherlands!
About the job
During this traineeship, you will be part of our European Sales Traders team, which aims to make the renewable energy market transparent and liquid in order to meet the requirements of market players. As a Sales Trader Trainee, you will be assisting the different trading desks in accelerating business by developing new business opportunities whilst providing in-depth product knowledge.
- Cold calling, matching buyers with sellers, and ultimately closing deals.
- Building a portfolio and being in charge of your own clients portfolio with a profit (PnL) target to achieve.
- Be an expert in timing the market in order to get the best results by acting as a single point of contact for your customer portfolio as much as to your teammates.
- Proposing new deal structures complying with market’s requirements.
- You are in the final year of your Bachelor/Master program or a recent graduate in the field of Finance, Investment Banking, Economics, Business Administration or any other relevant discipline with a keen interest in financial markets.
- You have excellent sales skills, a commercial attitude and a proactive, entrepreneurial spirit that enables you to develop business in new directions.
- Previous experience in the field of Broking/Cold calling will be considered as a strong plus.
Key eligibility criteria
- You are a fluent/native German speaker; besides that, excellent communication in English is required.
- You are available for minimum 6 months, 5 days per week and you are willing to travel or relocate to Amsterdam, the Netherlands.
OTC Flow is a leading broker specialized in trading across European and local renewable power markets. We provide liquidity in virtually all financial-environmental instruments in Europe. We add value in every transaction through experience, thorough market knowledge and the drive to only close the absolute best deal in the market. OTC Flow's mission is to provide clients with best-in-class solutions for any kind of financial-environmental obligation or ambition. We excel at trading on local European markets through the expertise of our native speaking sales traders. Our dedicated research team provides relevant information on financial and renewable markets to help our partners achieve their goals in an informed and more intelligent way.
What we offer
- As a paid trainee (EUR 2400 gross per month) , you will have the chance to work on the frontline of both finance and the energy transition and gain experience on a fast-paced trading floor.
- After the paid traineeship period of 6 months, we intend to offer successful trainees a full-time Sales-Broking position, including an attractive remuneration and bonus-scheme.
- You will be part of a fast growing, international working environment where every day can be a fresh adventure and an opportunity to learn.
- We look forward to receiving your application via the button below.
Make sure to check out other vacancies on our website (https://www.otcflow.com/careers/) or send a general application to email@example.com.