Finance and Strategy Consultant
- Consultancy, Corporate Finance, M&A
- Required language
- Dutch, English
Finance and Strategy Consultant
As Accuracy, we are looking for graduates and young professionals to strengthen our team in Amsterdam. If you are a team player, with strong analytical skills, and would like to work in an entrepreneurial environment, you could be the perfect fit for our team.
We are a fast-growing consultancy company with an international network and offices around the world, with more than 600 consultants. At our office in Amsterdam, we work with a team of around 35 consultants. Our client base consists of private equity funds, multinationals, financial institutions and law firms. We help our customers make decisions in a wide range of situations, including transactions & investments, business performance, corporate strategy & finance and disputes & crises.
Your role at Accuracy
As an Analyst at Accuracy, you and your team will work on financial and strategic projects in different industries where you will be asked to use your analytical skills to advise your client in important business situations. Projects you will work on include for example due diligence (buy side and sell side), valuations, restructuring and corporate strategic engagements (e.g. M&A strategy or business case reviews). As an Analyst, you will have significant impact and client exposure. You will also participate in our international training programmes, receive additional training and be supported with a personalised development plan. Our projects have an average lead-time of two to six weeks. Assignments can be performed in the Netherlands and abroad, working with both colleagues from the Amsterdam office and the other international offices.
Some typical tasks include:
- Collecting and analysing company and market information
- Performing financial and strategic analyses
- Conducting market and industry research
- Preparing reports and presentations for our clients
- Taking part in client and target Q&As
- Master’s in Finance, Strategy, Economics, Accounting or Business Administration
- Excellent analytical ability and numerical insight
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications: Excel and PowerPoint
- Able to work efficiently and deliver high-quality results under time pressure
- Affinity with researching current developments in the market and the economy
- Energetic self-starter, willing to travel nationally and internationally
- Strong communication skills and excellent Dutch and English, both spoken and written
What Accuracy can offer
- A competitive salary and a yearly performance based bonus (0-6 months)
- 30 vacation days per year with a full-time employment
- A personal development budget of 2500,- per year
- Laptop & phone
- Lease car or mobility package
- A possibility to do an secondment with another office or sabbatical
- A two week Accuracy integration school in August
- Healthy lunches, snacks and Friday drinks
Did all of this sound interesting and are you curious to know more? We would love to have a conversation with you.
Please send your CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +31 (0)20 754 7600.