FSR | Consultancy Tour
What is it like to work at one of the largest strategy consulting firms? How do consultants decide the strategy that will be implemented by distinguished corporations and multinationals? What are the tools used during the research?
The Consultancy Tour is a new event organised by the Financial Study association of Rotterdam (FSR). The Consultancy Tour is a perfect event to get an in-depth view of the world of (Strategy) Consulting.
During the first edition of the Consultancy Tour, you will visit the three leading Strategy Consultants, Bain, Roland Berger and Accenture, during three separate inhouse days. The programme consists of cases and informal activities, such as lunch and drinks.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
The project is designed for students from all academic backgrounds in the final stage of their Bachelor’s or Master’s study. All students with an interest in Consultancy can apply via our website.
The Consultancy Tour takes place from the 9th of October till the 12th of October, 2023.
The application deadline is on Sunday, October 1 at 23:59!
- Event period: October 9th till October 12th, 2023
- Number of participants: 20 students
- Location: In-house days in and around Amsterdam.
- Target group: BSc 3 and MSc students with an interest in Consultancy.
- Selection process: CV (uploaded in your account)
- You can apply for each event separate