Asset Management Tour
What is it like to work at an investment firm managing billions of euros? How do asset managers invest enormous amounts of money they have under management? And what are the drivers behind these large investment decisions?
The Asset Management Tour is collaboration between the Financial Study associations of Rotterdam (FSR) and Amsterdam (FSA). The Asset Management Tour is a perfect event for to get an in-depth view in the world of Asset Management.
During the Asset Management Tour, you will visit five asset managers in a three-day event held in Amsterdam. The programme consists of strategic investment cases, interactive investment games and cases involving real clients. All cases will be presented in English. Furthermore, you have the opportunity to meet employees in an informal setting during lunches and dinners. During this event you will be fully taken care of and all expenses are covered.
Who are we looking for?
The project is designed for students from all backgrounds in the final stage of their Bachelor’s or Master’s study. All students with an interest in asset management can apply via our websites. Fluency in Dutch is not required.
The Asset Management Tour takes place on October 30th up and until November 1st.
Wednesday 31st October:
– Opening lunch
– Inhouseday & dinner at CBRE Global Investors
Thursday 1st of November:
– Presentation & lunch at Privium
– Inhouseday & dinner at PGGM
Friday 2nd of November:
– Inhouseday & lunch at PGB Pensioendiensten
– Inhouseday & drink at Kempen
- Event period: October 30nd - November 1st
- Number of participants: 20-25 students
- Location: In-house moments in and around Amsterdam.
- Target group: BSc 3 and MSc students with an interest in Asset Management.
- Application deadline: Tuesday October 8th (23:59)
- Selection process: CV