Deal Makers (FSR X JFR)
Are you interested in M&A and want to know how that is connected to corporate law? Eager to learn everything about both the financial and the legal side of a M&A deal?
Monday the 12th of April, the FSR and the Juridische Faculteitsvereniging Rotterdam (JFR) present the first edition of Deal Makers!
The day will start at 9:30 with Lincoln International. Lincoln International will walk you through the financial side of an M&A deal and discuss their day-to-day work. Afterwards, you will start analyzing the financial numbers of the case. The morning ends with an informal network moment.
During the break (12:30-1:30) the participants will receive a delicious lunch.
The afternoon will be organised by Houthoff. After an introduction and presentation, the participants will finish off the case by looking at legal problems that arise with a merger or acquisition. The program ends with a networking moment with Houthoff until 5:00 PM.
- 09:00 – 09:30 uur Introduction Lincoln
- 09:30 – 09:45 uur Break
- 09:45 – 10:30 uur M&A presentation & case description
- 10:30 – 11:30 uur Case: break-out rooms
- 11:30 – 11:45 uur Break
- 11:45 – 12:30 uur Case presentations & closing Lincoln
- 12:30 – 13:30 uur Lunch break
- 13:30 – 14:00 uur Recruitment presentation Houthoff
- 14:00 – 14:15 uur Break
- 14:15 – 15:00 uur M&A presentation
- 15:00 – 15:45 uur Break-out rooms and work on Term Sheet
- 15:45 – 16:00 uur Break
- 16:00 – 17:00 uur Plenary discussion Term Sheet & closing Houthoff
*Dutch students only