ABN AMRO | Future Bankers Event: Get inspired by ABN AMRO's female corporate bankers
Future Bankers Event: Get inspired by ABN AMRO's female corporate bankers
What’s it like to be a female corporate banker at ABN AMRO? Why did these bankers choose ABN AMRO and how can you become one of them? Join our Future Bankers Event and find out!
During our Future Bankers Event you’ll meet ABN AMRO's female corporate bankers. You’ll learn all about their careers to date as well as their current positions in Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), trading and lending. You’ll also get to know the ins and outs of the Corporate Banking Traineeship, and find out whether starting your career at ABN AMRO is the right fit for you.
What’s the event about?
- We’ll share experiences: Inspiring female leaders at the bank will share their experiences from their careers in finance & banking.
- We’ll discuss: The culture, strategy and opportunities at ABN AMRO – a leading Dutch bank with the overarching mission for “Banking for Better for Generations to come”
- We’ll connect: Ask questions and engage with other trainees on their experiences at ABN AMRO.
- We’ll network: Meet like-minded young women curious about the field of finance.
- You are interested in the banking sector or financial markets (we encourage applicants from all study backgrounds!)
- You enjoy learning new things and working on complex problems in a fast paced environment.
- You have strong communication skills and have an eye for detail
- You’re fluent in English (we offer support to colleagues with reading disabilities such as dyslexia)
- Preferably, you are in the last year of your Masters study or have recently graduated
- When? Tuesday 3 October from 10am till 5:30pm
- Where? ABN AMRO Headquaters, Gustav Mahlerlaan 10, Amsterdam
- Please note, spots are very limited.
How to apply? Sign up via the button below and leave your resume and personal details. We will contact you no later than 26 September to confirm your registration.
Questions? Feel free to get in touch with us via email: email@example.com