- Required language
- Dutch, English
Citibank International plc, Netherlands Branch has had a presence in the Netherlands since 1964. Citi is one of the larger foreign banks in the Netherlands and the only to U.S.-headquartered bank with such a long-standing presence in the country.
Citi operations in the Netherlands began in 1964 at the Herengracht 545 in Amsterdam. In 2006, the Amsterdam office moved to the current premises in the World Trade Center of Schiphol Airport, ideally located for our international clients and customers.
In order to optimally make use of our international presence in over 100 countries, the Netherlands branch exclusively serves large multinational corporations, some of the largest and market leading local companies, financial institutions, large investor funds, pension funds and public sector organizations. Citi Netherlands, as a part of the Institutional Clients Group, has a focus on Corporate & Investment Banking, Citi Markets and Citi Transaction Services.
Corporate & Investment Banking
Corporate & Investment Banking provides tailor-made and unique financial solutions to corporations, financial institutions and governments worldwide. We provide strategic and financial advisory services including mergers & acquisitions, divestitures, underwriting and distributing of equity and debt, derivative services, loans, foreign exchange and financial restructurings.
Corporate & Investment Banking provides these comprehensive and innovative banking solutions to customers through its dedicated relationship-based platform. Acting as a trusted advisor to Citi's corporate clients, Corporate & Investment Banking serves as a primary point of contact for all product delivery, anticipating ways in which the bank can add value to our clients and responding to all clients' requests.
For more information on Corporate & Investment Banking, please visit our website.
Citi Markets provides world-class products and financing solutions for corporations, governments, and institutional and retail investors through our dominant underwriting, sales, trading and distribution capabilities. Our broad product knowledge and on-the-ground local markets expertise - coupled with complementary strengths in technology and distribution - allows us to offer clients a wide range of comprehensive financial solutions. We address their needs with products in all major currencies, sectors and geographies; and the breadth and depth of our resources allow us to consistently provide them with innovative solutions. Citi provides superior structuring capabilities and problem solving, enhanced by our distribution reach and quality.
For more information on Citi Markets, please visit our website.
Citi Transaction Services
Citi Transaction Services (CTS) offers integrated treasury (cash) and trade solutions and securities and fund services to multinational corporations, financial institutions and the public sector around the world. Leveraging the industry's largest proprietary network, spanning 100 countries, we are uniquely qualified to serve our client's local and cross-border interests, enabling them to:
- Increase Efficiency And Reduce Costs
- Effectively Manage Business Locally And Globally
- Gain Greater Control Over Financial Positions
For more information on CTS, please visit our website.
World-class financial solutions
The three businesses, Citi Corporate & Investment Banking, Citi Markets and Citi Transaction Services, offer in-depth knowledge and global reach as a result of Citi's unprecedented international presence. Our broad range of world-class financial solutions includes:
- Cash management, trade services, securities and fund services
- Corporate finance services, working capital financing, syndicated loans, mid- and long-term financing facilities and structured financial solutions
- A wide variety of treasury services such as foreign exchange transactions, deposits and derivative products and corporate risk management solutions, as well as fixed income investment opportunities
- Mergers & acquisitions, equity and debt capital markets
Citi's Community Outreach in the Netherlands
Regarding the support of the local community, Citi Netherlands is active through a numbers of initiatives and projects:
- Citi Netherlands, as a member of CentiQ, a platform initiated by the Ministry of Finance that brings together all stakeholders in the field of financial literacy, focuses its community involvement on financial literacy projects. Citi Netherlands is actively supporting initiatives of the CentiQ platform to address the challenge of empowering individuals and families by focusing on financial literacy programs.
- Over the years, Citi Netherlands, with the support of the Citi Foundation, provided the support to organizations like Jong Ondernemen and NFTE Netherlands to help them deliver programs on entrepreneurship to youngsters.
- In 2008, Citi Netherlands made it possible for Aflatoun to launch their local and global campaign on child social and financial education.
- Citi Netherlands is also partnering with the Money Museum (Geldmuseum) to bring an exhibition and connecting activities on microfinance.
Citi offers internships and permanent position for starters and experienced hires in the Netherlands. If you are interested in career opportunities at Citi, please visit: http://careers.citigroup.com/ . For questions and inquiries, please contact Mrs. Floor Zeguers-Boswinkel via.
Citi Country Officer
Head of Banking Benelux
Executive Assistant: Rianne Heessels
+31 (20) -651 4382