Internship | Investment Banking Summer 2022 Programme – London
- Banking, M&A
- Required language
- Dutch, English
Internships for Analysts & Associates
- 2022 Equity Research Summer Internship Programme - London
- 2022 Investment Banking Summer Internship Programme – London
Our Analyst and Associate Interns participate in a 10-week summer program designed for students interested in pursuing a career in the capital markets. Through training, seminars, social events and mentoring programs, our interns gain valuable industry experience as well as a unique look into our core businesses.
Following an enriching orientation and training program, interns work on their day-to-day responsibilities with support from colleagues serving as both instructors and mentors. You’ll engage with senior bankers, meet industry experts and participate in educational and social events with colleagues. We strongly encourage all of our interns to make connections and grow their professional network. As a way to help maximize your experience, interns are given formal performance reviews.
While each experience differs by division, you can expect:
- Experience and exposure across a variety of groups and individuals
- Mentoring from senior professionals
- Deep understanding of market data and technical skills across a range of products
- Case study analysis and formal presentation training
- Consideration for a full-time offer based on demonstrated performance and potential
What we look for in candidates
Successful interns are able to multitask and manage a variety of projects in a dynamic, team-oriented environment. Candidates must demonstrate the highest levels of professionalism, along with strong analytical skills and attention to detail. We look for individuals who are energetic and bring enthusiasm to the team. You should have a strong academic background and an interest in pursuing a career in the capital markets. Although a background in accounting or finance can be helpful, we hire interns who have studied a variety of disciplines.