- Corporate Finance, Financial Services, M&A
- Required language
Excited to build a career in M&A? Join our team of motivated and ambitious colleagues and work on a wide range of national and international M&A transactions. Oaklins is the leading mid-market M&A advisor with offices in more than 40 locations employing more than 850 people worldwide, while still maintaining the culture and benefits of a small team. We offer great opportunities to operate and grow alongside accomplished dealmakers and entrepreneurs.
Due to our continuous growth, we are currently looking for people to join the small-cap and mid-cap M&A teams in our Amsterdam office. With Oaklins' international and diverse focus, you will be working across different sectors in cross-border deal teams. We are looking for people that are motivated, eager to learn, and are passionate about M&A transactions. The job comes with a high level of responsibility and the opportunity to experience a steep learning curve. You'll receive on-the-job training and benefit from working in small deal teams of 3 to 5 persons.
If it's time for your next move, get in touch with us.
What you'll do
- Work as a sell- or buy-side advisor for domestic and foreign entrepreneurs, corporations and financial investors on varied M&A consulting projects in a wide variety of sectors
- Conduct industry research and finding potential buyers and targets in various industries
- Play a key role in process control, document preparation, communicating with parties, and negotiating to completion
- Analyse the past and future development of companies, assess their positioning in the market, assess their financial performance, build valuation models and manage due diligence processes
- In the context of project work and client acquisition, you create meaningful presentations that get to the point and present complex content in an understandable way
- Experience a steep learning curve and quickly learn to take responsibility and initiative under the general supervision of a senior colleague
Who you are
- Master’s degree in Business Economics or related program, excellent academic background
- Excellent Dutch and English communication skills, both written and verbally
- Strong analytical skills
- Confident and approachable
- Self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit and outstanding work ethic
- Have a keen eye for detail
- Ability to work under pressure with tight deadlines
- Proficiency in MS office
Apply for the position
If you believe you are the right fit for our team, we want to hear from you. Please submit your full application documentation.