Analyst for the ING Diversified Corporates NL Team
- Banking, Financial Services
- Required language
- Dutch, English
- Commences at
- 01 August 2021
- Finishes at
- 01 September 2023
ING Wholesale Banking is looking for an Analyst for the Diversified Corporates NL Team
As part of the Diversified Corporates NL (DCNL) team you represent ING Wholesale Banking in the Dutch corporate market. As part of the team you will contribute to manage and develop ING’s relationship with the largest industrial, FMCG, retail, and services clients having a head office in the Netherlands.
As an Analyst you will work closely together with Relationship Bankers to advise clients and position ING over the full spectrum of corporate and investment banking services and you support the client’s treasury team as well as its executive board. The position requires outstanding analytical and communication skills.
Research & Analysis
- Perform analyses on clients, sectors and peers in an international environment
- Assist in identifying new business opportunities
- Responsible for collecting client and sector information and analysing this information for solution selling processes
- Part of deal teams to originate new business
- Prepare marketing pitches, proposals, briefing memos and you provide commercial input for risk approval requests
- Liaise with product specialists and international ING offices
Commercial Client Management
- Coordinate client service teams, monitor profitability and the realisation of the team’s objectives
- Frequent contact with your clients on day-to-day business, in due course you accompany the Relationship Bankers on strategic client visits
- Jointly responsible for the Know Your Customer process, in close cooperation with two analysts which have a dedicated focus on NFR
You are one of the 6 Analysts in the DCNL team supporting 7 relationship bankers and working closely with Lending, Transaction Services, Financial Markets, and Strategic Products. You will gain knowledge about the different departments within ING and work closely together on different deals. You are located in the Amsterdam office as part of Wholesale Banking organisation.
Who Are We Looking For
We are looking for an ambitious professional who has just finished university, or has less than 2 years working experience, and is keen to contribute to further strengthen our leading position in the Dutch market. An ideal candidate has strong analytical and communication skills and is able to deal with a broad range of stakeholders at various seniority levels. You are result oriented, proactive and have the ambition to come up with solutions for your clients.
You are an analytical and motivated professional, with a talent for out-of-the-box thinking and a self-starting and independent mentality combined with good team spirit.
What Do We Ask
- Academic degree
- 0-2 years working experience
- Excellent analytical and communication skills
- Demonstrable affinity with financial services
- Team spirit
- Excellent verbal and written skills both in English and Dutch are essential
What do we offer?
- Excellent opportunity for a talented individual to gain experience in a dynamic professional environment
- Highly visible transactions and client relationships working at the heart of ING’s Dutch corporate franchise
- Excellent network and visibility in the ING organisation
- ING stimulates individual development by investing significantly in courses and training for its employees
- Excellent compensation and employee benefits
- Full time position with 40-hour working week
If you would like more information or are ready to apply please send an email to Arjan.Reinder.van.der.Lee@ing.com with your CV and Motivation Letter.