Off-cycle Internship | Corporate Finance and Valuation Advisory
- Collegium Advisors
- Financial Services, M&A
- Required language
- Dutch, English
- Commences at
- 30 June 2022
- Finishes at
- 26 May 2023
Wil je je studie aanvullen met ervaring uit de eerste hand in een snelle omgeving? Lees hieronder meer over onze stage:
Off-cycle Internship (4 months): Corporate Finance and Valuation Advisory
Collegium is an independent corporate finance and valuation advisor. We differentiate ourselves by the quality of our services, our vast experience and personal track-record, and the strong commitment towards our clients.
Collegium offers the combination of transaction expertise and senior financial valuation. Our services include M&A advisory, valuation advisory, transaction services, restructuring services, fixed asset appraisals, and corporate strategy.
Our team has more than 30 years of combined, relevant experience with clients including government entities, privately held- and publicly traded corporations, and investment firms.
- Support the team in the preparation of presentations, pitches and reports
- Support company valuations, e.g. the discounted cash flow analysis, comparable company analysis, and market transaction analysis
- Perform in-depth company (e.g. business case, strategy, competitors) and industry analysis (e.g. industry trends)
- Working with financial models
- Support the team in the execution of the advisory process, e.g. the preparation of the information memoranda
What we require
- Currently completing your 3rd year of a bachelor degree or enrolled in a master degree, preferably with a specialization in Accounting, Finance, or Economics
- Distinct familiarity with numerical computation and interest in working in the financial services
- An excellent academic record along with participation in extracurricular activities
- Self-motivated team player with excellent time management and communication skills
- Fluency in English (verbal and in writing)
- Preferable fluency in at least one other European language (including Dutch)
- Ability to commit for at least 3/4 months (full-time)
A general requirement is that you must be enrolled at a Dutch university throughout the entire internship.
What we offer
- Hands-on relevant experience working on both corporate finance and valuation projects
- A highly competitive internship stipend
You can apply for a full-time summer internship by submitting your cover letter, CV, transcripts of university grades to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate your availability in your cover letter.