Internship | Securities Research - Life Sciences
- Van Lanschot Kempen
- Banking, Corporate Finance, M&A
- Required language
Do you have interest in financial markets and affinity with Life Sciences (biotech, pharma, medtech, diagnostics) and are you up for the challenge? Apply now and become a part of the Securities Research Life Sciences team for a period of 3 to 6 months!
The Securities Research teams are continuously looking for talented students for full time internships in which interns operate as a fully-fledged team member and carry out sector and company analysis in co-operation with the team’s research analysts. The output of such studies is immediately used for our research reports which are sent to investors. During the intensive period you will become acquainted with the basics of the equity brokerage business and obtain in-depth knowledge of the European Life Sciences sector.
Would you like to work with entrepreneurial, ambitious colleagues on exciting Life Sciences stocks? Then this is a position for you!
Think big, start small. That’s the way to make an impact on both our customers and society in your role at Kempen. Kempen seeks university students with ambition, drive and proven talent. While the requirement for both an economic and scientific background is not a prerequisite, interest in the financial sector and Life Sciences sector are. Kempen requires its analysts to rise to the challenge, and our interns are no exception. Do you think you fit in our organization and do you want to take on the challenge?
Next to this, you:
- Are in the finishing stages of a Master degree (scientific) or PhD, or are recently graduated;
- Have affinity with financial markets and the Life Sciences sector;
- Are analytically strong, for example shown by excellent grades;
- Have a pro-active mindset with good communication and entrepreneurial skills;
- Fluent in English (Dutch is not a requirement);
- You are fulltime available for 3 to 6 months.