Vacancy | Analyst Equity Sales
- Van Lanschot Kempen
- Banking, Corporate Finance, M&A
- Required language
Do you have interest in financial markets and are a natural-born sales (wo)man? Apply now and become part of the Equity Sales team!
Equity Sales is about building and maintaining relationships with investors by providing in-depth content. In this position, you will work in collaboration with the Equity Sales/Sales-Trading and Research team. Would you like to work with entrepreneurial, ambitious colleagues on exciting stocks? Then this is a position for you!
As Analyst Equity Sales, you will work closely with the sales, trading and research teams to gather information on the stocks Kempen covers and on our clients to provide the best service to our institutional investors. You’ll help the team to enhance its commercial results; for example: support and ultimately lead client prospection and business development, prepare stock pitches, set-up calls, roadshows and seminars and many other exciting things!
Van Lanschot Kempen is the Netherlands’ oldest independent financial institution. We prefer to be exclusive; we focus on four niches within Equity Research and Sales – in which we have leading European positions: Real Estate, Infrastructure & Renewables, Lifesciences & Healthcare, Local Alpha.
Think big, start small. That’s the way to make an impact on both our customers and society in your role at Kempen. Kempen seeks for candidates with ambition, drive and proven talent. Interest in the financial sector and the Sales job are a prerequisite. Kempen requires its teams to go the extra mile to take on our challenges. Do you think you fit in our organization and do you want to take on the challenge?
Next To This, You
- Have the following education level: Master’s Degree, MA/MS/MSc within a management, economic or engineering subject;
- Are looking for a permanent, full-time position, at a Junior level: you are recently graduated, OR have up to 2 years professional experience in a sales / sales-trading / business development / project manager position;
- Have affinity with financial markets;
- Excellent interpersonal skills: exceptional writing, communication, service orientation and customer focus;
- Are analytically strong, for example shown by excellent grades or previous professional experiences;
- Team player able to work in a demanding environment; dynamic and entrepreneurial-minded;
- Fluent in English and other European languages a plus (Dutch is not a requirement);
- Will be located in Amsterdam.
Kempen is an international investment bank, headquartered in Amsterdam, The Netherlands. We are part of Van Lanschot Kempen and employ around 450 people in our offices in Amsterdam, New York, London, Antwerp and Paris. We are specialised in Corporate Finance, Securities and Asset Management. Kempen represents professionalism, entrepreneurship and drive.
To work in a sustainable and future-oriented way, inclusion and diversity are essential. A highly inclusive and diverse workforce helps to drive business performance and innovation, workforce agility and resilience, as well as positive social and environmental impact. It is our ambition for the inflow of each department to be more diverse than the outflow. For example, if an employee leaves or more headcount becomes available, we aim to increase diversity by hiring someone who brings something new to the team. Whether that’s gender, age, nationality, background or anything else.
We Offer You
Turning talent into value. That’s what we do. The fact is, if you add value, you can obviously expect the same from us in return. Our employees are our most important asset, so they have countless opportunities to grow, both as individuals and in their professional fields.
- A salary that matches your knowledge and experience;
- A flexible budget (consisting of holiday pay, a 13th month and 7 leave days in excess of the statutory entitlement) that you can use to tailor your working conditions to your wishes. This could include extra leave, a gym membership or a new bike: it's all possible;
- Do you want to exchange Good Friday, Easter Monday, Ascension Day and Whit Monday for another religious holiday? That is also possible!
- A training costs scheme for personal and professional training opportunities
Enthusiastic? Use the button 'apply now'. Do you have questions or do you want to have more information? Please contact Sophie Koopman at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please upload your cv and cover letter in English, and include your bachelor and master grade lists in your application.
Unlock your full potential