Internship Financing Solutions
- ABN Amro
- Banking, Corporate Finance, Equity Research, Financial Services, Fintech, M&A, Real Estate Services, Risk Management
- Required language
Internship Financing Solutions
At a glance
Are you interested in advising large corporates and institutions on their capital structure and structuring complex debt financings for them? Jumpstart your career by joining the Financing Solutions team at a leading European bank. You are business focused, want to contribute to the sustainability shift and you embrace change and cooperation. Is this you? Sounds like the Financing Solutions (FS) internship is the perfect match for you.
Your working environment
As an intern, you will work for four to six months (preferably six) in fast-paced environment of FS. During your internship you will have a hands-on role in either: one of the Lending teams, e.g. specialising in Corporates, Financial Institutions or Energy & Transportation clients; Loan Markets, focused on origination & structuring of syndicated loans; Central Portfolio Management, the active steering consultant for ABN AMRO’s Corporate Bank; focused on the execution of the bank’s sustainability strategy through responsible and sustainable finance solutions.
Depending on the team you will join, you will assist on presentations, interpreting market data, analysis of a company’s financial figures and business profile and internal portfolio analyses. You will learn to advise on capital funding solutions to our clients, learn how to structure their financing and how to establish optimal terms and conditions for it.
In addition, you will get the opportunity to participate in client calls and internal meetings, working closely together with other departments within the bank such as M&A, Debt Capital Markets, Equity Capital Markets, Sector Coverage and Risk. You will acquire in-depth knowledge of products and are able to widen your general knowledge of the corporate and investment banking activities within ABN AMRO.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, motivated candidate with a strong business sense and excellent social skills. You have a professional work attitude, enjoy working in a team and are able to deal with multiple tasks with tight deadlines. If you want to deepen your understanding of corporate banking and debt-related products, this internship will match your needs.
- Academic Degree with excellent grades (preferably Master students);
- A natural feeling for finance and affinity with investment banking. A finance or economics master is, however, not a prerequisite and we welcome students with different backgrounds, e.g. in econometrics, engineering, physics, mathematics or social sciences;
- Must have a link to the Netherlands;
- Relevant extracurricular experience and/or experience abroad;
- No more than one year of work experience;
- Strong communication skills in English, both verbally and in writing;
- Natural team player embracing diversity with a willingness to work hard to get the job done.
You don’t need to tick all the boxes, we are curious about you!
We welcome applications for an internship within FS year-round with placement subject to the positions available at the time. The duration of the internship is flexible, with a minimum of four months.
Please apply by using the link below, including a cover letter (explaining your motivation in detail for ABN AMRO and Financing Solutions specifically), CV and grades. Please add your grades to either your CV or cover letter.
Should you have any further questions, please send us an e-mail at email@example.com.