Vacancy | Consultant
- Collegium Advisors
- Financial Services, M&A
- Required language
- Dutch, English
- Commences at
- 01 March 2023
- Finishes at
- 01 April 2024
Looking to build your future within the world of corporate finance and valuation advisory? Then Collegium Advisors is looking for you.
Collegium Advisors is an independent corporate finance and valuation advisor. We differentiate ourselves by the quality of our services, our vast experience and personal track-record, and the strong commitment towards our clients.
Collegium Advisors offers a combination of transaction expertise and financial valuation. Our services include M&A advisory, valuations, transaction advisory including due diligence, restructuring services, strategy advisory and business modeling.
Our team has more than 50 years of combined, relevant experience with clients including government, privately held- and publicly traded corporates, and investment firms.
Prepare presentations, pitches and reports including in-depth company (e.g. business case, strategy, competitors) and industry analysis (e.g. industry trends) • Perform company valuations with different valuation methodologies
- Support the team in the execution of the advisory process, e.g. prepare the information memorandum, maintain the data room, coordinate due diligence, maintain contact with clients, etc.
- Be engaged in various projects within corporate finance and valuation advisory
- Enjoy, get inspiration and learn from enthusiastic colleagues
What we offer
- Gain professional experience in a wide breath of services with a high degree of involvement in client engagement
- A personal development plan tailored to your ambition together with your personal mentor
- A healthy work-life balance
- An environment in which equality and diversity are embedded in our policies
- 'Together' is part of our core values. You can therefore count on various social activities such as team outings, drinks and events together with the team
- Competitive remuneration including salary, bonus and pension scheme
What we require
- An adaptive teamplayer who is willing to work on different projects within corporate finance and valuation advisory
- Completed master degree, preferably with a specialization in Business Administration, Economics or Finance
- Distinct familiarity with numerical computation and interest in working in the financial services
- An excellent academic record along with participation in extracurricular activities
- Self-motivated team player with excellent time management and communication skills
- Fluency in English (verbal and in writing)
- Preferably fluency in at least one other European language (including Dutch)
You can apply for a Consultant position at Collegium Advisors by submitting your cover letter, CV and transcripts of university grades to email@example.com.