- Corporate Finance, Trading, Banking, Asset Management, Equity Research
- Required language
- Dutch, English
About Kepler Cheuvreux
Kepler Cheuvreux is the largest independent European equity brokerage house in Europe, with a team of 100 analysts covering >1.000 stocks from our European offices. Moreover, we are the home to the largest pan-European equity sales team which consists of 90 professionals. Our sales trading teams, from, our main hubs, in Paris and London, handle over EUR 2bn in daily equity trading. Together with our ECM partners and shareholder (Rabobank, Credit Agricole, Unicredit, Swedbank, and Belfius), we have a top 5 position in ECM transactions such as IPO’s and rights issues.
- 1st independent European equity broker;
- 2 billion euros of equities traded daily on average;
- 1st Equity Research coverage in Continental Europe;
- 1st for Country Leaders Board (Institutional Investor Research 2020 Survey for Europe);
- 13 majors financial centres in Europe and the USA;
- 600 employees;
- 1,200 institutional clients.